TERMS OF SALE
These terms of sale (“Terms of Sale”) apply to all purchases you make from us (each, a “Purchase”). Any capitalized term not defined in these Terms of Sale has the meaning defined in the Terms of Service [link to ToS] (the “Terms”). These Terms of Sale supplement and are part of the Terms.
- When you confirm a Purchase, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale and to pay for that Purchase.
- Please pay attention to the details of the Purchase, because the total price may include taxes and fees, which you are responsible for paying.
- Please don’t confirm a purchase unless you are ready to pay, because all sales are final and fees paid for the Service are non-refundable.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND FEES PAID ARE NONREFUNDABLE. Once you click the “Purchase” button, your purchase will be charged to the payment source you provided. If there is an error with your Purchase, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send a receipt for the Purchase to the email address you provided in your Account Information.
- Prices are subject to change at any time, and there is no price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop, sale or other promotion.
- We accept most major credit cards and debit cards for payment. When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related Purchase information. We’re sorry, but we do not accept cash or checks for payment.
- When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processors) to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the Purchase.
- If you pay by credit or debit card we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the Purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter.
- If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
- From time to time, credit or debit cards are declined for various reasons. If a purchase has been declined due to a credit or debit card issue, first please ensure all data is correct and resubmit. If the purchase is still not accepted, you may wish to try another card.
- For assistance with payment questions or other purchase inquiries, please refer to our online support page under FAQS. If you can’t find the answers you are seeking, please contact us at email@example.com. Responses to emails will be provided as soon as possible.
Hourly and Flight Passes.
- If you are purchasing an hourly or duration of flight pass, the pass is valid for that period only. A pass commences at the time of purchase.
- If your Purchase is for a subscription, you agree that your payment card will automatically be charged each month in advance at the then-current monthly subscription rate until you cancel your subscription. Payments will generally be processed within a three (3) day period prior to the monthly renewal date of your subscription (the monthly renewal date is the same day of the month that you first subscribed). We will not send you a monthly receipt or statement.
- A monthly subscription provides you with unlimited use of the Service to the extent the Service is available on flights you are on. Subscriptions are non-transferable. There are no refunds or credits if the Service is partially or completely unavailable for any reason on a flight you are on.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no refunds for early termination. Cancellations made at least three (3) days prior to your monthly subscription renewal date will be effective as of that monthly subscription renewal date. Cancellations made within three (3) days prior to your monthly subscription renewal date will not take effect until the end of the next succeeding monthly renewal date (meaning you will be still be charged for that period). You may use the Service until your cancellation is effective.
- If you revoke authorization to charge your payment card, or if for any reason payment is not authorized, we will, at our option, cancel your subscription or suspend your use of the Service until payment has been made.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. If the price for your subscription changes, we will give you notice of the new price at least thirty (30) days before the beginning of the renewal term in which the new price becomes effective. Unless you cancel your subscription at least three (3) days before your monthly subscription renewal date, you agree to the new price and authorize us to charge your payment card accordingly.
Disputes and Reversals.
- If you believe you have been incorrectly charged, or you believe that an unauthorized Purchase has taken place under your Account, you must notify us of such disputed charges within the time provided for in your payment card agreement (or within 60 days if your after the date the charge was incurred if your payment card agreement does not contain a time period) or you waive your right to dispute those charges. Such notifications must be submitted to us at email@example.com.
- You are responsible for and agree to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted.
Actions We May Take. As part of our effort to keep the Service safe and secure, we may take certain actions to reduce liability for our users and for us.
- We may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
- We may cancel any Purchase if we believe the Purchase violates these Terms of Sale or the Terms, or we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- We may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, limit payment sources for a Purchase, limit your ability to make a payment or deactivate your Account if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- We may contact your payment source issuer, law enforcement, or impacted third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
Notices and Amendments to these Terms of Sale.
- The Terms of Sale in place at the time you confirm a Purchase will govern that Purchase.
- We may amend or change these Terms of Sale, in whole or in part, at any time by notice.
- We may provide notices to you by posting them on our Services, or by sending them to the email address that you provided to us. Notices shall be considered received by you at the time posted or sent.
Last revised: 30 September 2014. ©2014 Panasonic Avionics Corporation. All rights reserved.